Skip to main content

Sad! Just see how a JSS1 student died this February

Sad! Just see how a JSS1 student died this February



THIS is Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna , a Jss 1 student at Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha, A native of Oburo Ogwa in mbaitoli LGA, Imo state.     He died on Tuesday 12th February 2019 by a large stone thrown to crush his head from the school dormitory window by his fellow envious student. This happened after school hours,  the victim was said to finished eating in the school cafeteria, fetched water with his gallon  kept  the water in his corner and came outside to play football.  He met two students playing football, asked if he can join them and the two boys playing the football told him to wait for they are playing turn by turn . While waiting and watching them a mischievous student carried a large stone they used to hold the dormitory door, targeted the victim from upstairs and hit the large stone on his head. The victim fell down immediately and become unconscious. The two boys playing the football carried him to the school clinic, there was no equipment to handle his case there so one of the clinic attendance carried him out the school gate and started looking for keke, he got one took him to general hospital Onitsha where no treatment was given to him. They latter took him to iyi enu hospital when he has already bled to death. While all these was going on, they did not contact his father, Kanayo hospital and other private hospitals are very close to DMGS, instead of them to take him there as his case is emergency, they rushed him to general and then far away iyi enu because it's Anglican hospital. Just like that an innocent boy that lost his mother when he was only three years, a super intelligent boy with multiple talent died because of his fellow students envy and school management carelessness.##

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment At least husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting a woman, Okafor Ogochukwu, at Ezimezi village in Amawbia state. While the husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged nine (9) years imprisonment each, conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occassioning harm. Recall that, a statement by SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO of Anambra State   Police Command, stated that: “On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with he...

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY After serving 63 years for a crime he claims he did not commit, a Pennsylvania man is turning down the opportunity to be paroled from prison on principle. He claims he is innocent and should never have been convicted in the first place. Convicted for the 1953 murders of two people at the age of 15, the man has maintained his innocence for more than half a century. You have to hear his story. Seventy nine year old Joseph Ligon, was fifteen years old when he was tried and convicted for the stabbing deaths of Charles Pitts and Jackson Hamm. Five other youths were also charged. The deaths were the result of a gang brawl. Developmentally disabled, he admitted he had been part of the melee, but did not stab the two youths who were killed, and he has maintained his innocence throughout his ordeal. All of the other defendants in the case have either passed away or have been released from prison already. In 2010, Ligon spoke...

Sad: See what Buhari said about Rivers/Kaduna

  Read full text: STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS NEW YEAR KILLINGS IN RIVERS AND KADUNA STATES President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and outrage at reports of killings of innocent persons in Omoku, Rivers State and the traditional ruler, the Etum Numana, Dr Gambo Makama, and his wife in Sango Local Government Area of Kaduna State in the New Year. The President, who described the incidents as “reprehensible and unacceptable,” directed law enforcement agencies in both states to intensify their current efforts in order to speedily bring the perpetrators to face the wrath of the law. “I have always maintained that nothing justifies the taking of the life of an innocent person,” he said, adding that “people in our communities must learn to live peacefully.” President Buhari appealed to the communities affected not to embark on reprisal attacks, but allow the security agencies to carry out comprehensive investigations to properly punish the culprits. He comm...