Skip to main content

Unbelievable! Bride exposes fiancé’s texts message to ‘other woman’ instead of vows at wedding


Every bride’s nightmare is probably finding out that their husband is no good after they’ve said ‘I do’. Luckily for this bride, she found out just before making what many would call a big mistake.

According to The Mirror , a woman who uses the pseudonym Casey documented her experience of discovering her husband-to-be was being unfaithful on the eve of their wedding.

In the tell all piece that first appeared on Whimm, Casey revealed how she got an anonymous text message that had screenshots with proof of her fiancé cheating which was accompanied by the message “I wouldn't marry him. Will you?".

“The screenshots were of conversations between my husband-to-be and another woman. Loads of them, including selfies of the pair. She was the opposite of me. I’m blonde and fair, and this unknown woman had dark hair and olive skin,” she explained.

“The texts were dated from months to only days before. My brain simply could not compute WTF was going on. There was no questioning the legitimacy of these messages. I just knew.”

While receiving the heart-breaking truth brought her to tears in what she refers to as a “glitzy hotel room” while drinking champane with her bridesmaids, Casey revealed that she refused to call the wedding off like her friends suggested.

Instead, she thought of the perfect plan to get back at her cheating man.

“I didn’t sleep a wink and when dawn finally broke I awoke the girls and told them my decision –  I was going to go ahead with the wedding as expected, and ‘out’ him in front of our friends and family.”

“I walked down the aisle with leaden feet, my dream dress now just a costume. As he saw my face he knew this was not an ecstatic woman on her big day, but he had no idea what was coming. I arrived at the front of the room, took a big breath and I faced our friends, our parents and I told them the truth about Alex*.”

Casey then proceeded to read the explicit texts that Alex had been sending to another woman. These texts included heartbreaking phrases such as “This weekend. You and I. It is on, hot stuff. Bring your A game,” and “Your body is f*cking incredible…I wish my girlfriend had half the skills you do.”

The bride also claimed that afterwards, the groom was ashamed and had no choice but to leave the venue and was followed by his best man while Casey stayed behind and had “one hell of a party”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, will hold an investigative hearing to unravel cases of allegations of corruption and racketeering concerning the Commission. At a meeting of the Management Committee of the Commission in Port Harcourt, the Managing Director/CEO, Nsima U. Ekere, declared that “it was imperative and urgent for the Commission to find out what was true and what was not true about the allegations, in order to immediately tackle them.” Ekere, who expressed displeasure at “all the stories of corruption surrounding the Commission”, said it was time to clean up the interventionist agency, in order to position it to effectively and efficiently facilitate sustainable regional development. “We cannot allow these stories and allegations to keep making the rounds,” he stated, adding: “We cannot continue to act as though these allegations a...

Just see what happened to a drunken policeman

Just see what happened to a drunken policeman The attention of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM mni, has been drawn to a video of Lagos policeman who got drunk at Akowonjo, Dopemu area of Lagos state. He therefore directed the state Commissioner of Police, CP Imohimi Edgal to fish out the erring policeman for appropriate  disciplinary action. The policeman who was stupefied after guzzling  large quantity of alcoholic beverage was located and apprehended today 07/11/2018 at Police Mobile Force Squadron 22 Base, Ikeja, where he served by the Command Provost. He was identified as Inspector Kadima Useni with appointment number 176219. During interrogation, the officer affirmed that he was the one in the video, he was therefore tried in orderly room and summarily dismissed to serve as a deterrent to others. To prevent  reoccurrence of this type of  incident, the CP has directed the officer in charge of the Command Provost Section to embark on ...

Governorship candidate blasts Wike, Bomba... As well Exonerates Amaechi

Here is the full details of Engr. Biokpomabo Awara's reply to the resignation of his running mate and deputy.   "The support the AAC got from the Honourable Minister and the APC was unconditional. Those conditions my deputy alleged in the statement drafted for him by Governor Wike are false, crude lies. The alliance between AAC and APC for the governorship election is as a result of our shared love for the State and our shared vision to liberate Rivers State from the shackles of cultism, rapidly growing poverty and the unsafe nature of our State in the hands of an administration that has wrecked almost everything in our State" "One of the reasons I picked him as my running mate is because of the long running relationship between the Ogoni and Kalabari people, dating back to pre-independence. I also choosed him because I saw a fatherly figure and capacity in him that could benefit Rivers Youths, since am 40 and he is a retired Nigeria Police Superintendent, w...