Skip to main content

Unbelievable! Bride exposes fiancé’s texts message to ‘other woman’ instead of vows at wedding


Every bride’s nightmare is probably finding out that their husband is no good after they’ve said ‘I do’. Luckily for this bride, she found out just before making what many would call a big mistake.

According to The Mirror , a woman who uses the pseudonym Casey documented her experience of discovering her husband-to-be was being unfaithful on the eve of their wedding.

In the tell all piece that first appeared on Whimm, Casey revealed how she got an anonymous text message that had screenshots with proof of her fiancé cheating which was accompanied by the message “I wouldn't marry him. Will you?".

“The screenshots were of conversations between my husband-to-be and another woman. Loads of them, including selfies of the pair. She was the opposite of me. I’m blonde and fair, and this unknown woman had dark hair and olive skin,” she explained.

“The texts were dated from months to only days before. My brain simply could not compute WTF was going on. There was no questioning the legitimacy of these messages. I just knew.”

While receiving the heart-breaking truth brought her to tears in what she refers to as a “glitzy hotel room” while drinking champane with her bridesmaids, Casey revealed that she refused to call the wedding off like her friends suggested.

Instead, she thought of the perfect plan to get back at her cheating man.

“I didn’t sleep a wink and when dawn finally broke I awoke the girls and told them my decision –  I was going to go ahead with the wedding as expected, and ‘out’ him in front of our friends and family.”

“I walked down the aisle with leaden feet, my dream dress now just a costume. As he saw my face he knew this was not an ecstatic woman on her big day, but he had no idea what was coming. I arrived at the front of the room, took a big breath and I faced our friends, our parents and I told them the truth about Alex*.”

Casey then proceeded to read the explicit texts that Alex had been sending to another woman. These texts included heartbreaking phrases such as “This weekend. You and I. It is on, hot stuff. Bring your A game,” and “Your body is f*cking incredible…I wish my girlfriend had half the skills you do.”

The bride also claimed that afterwards, the groom was ashamed and had no choice but to leave the venue and was followed by his best man while Casey stayed behind and had “one hell of a party”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GEJ bids for presidential reelection

GEJ bids for presidential reelection The Bayelsa State Peoples Democratic Party has raised alarm over an alleged plot by former President Goodluck Jonathan to take over the control of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state. A top PDP chieftain, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said, “The former President wants to control the state because he desperately wants to stage a come-back at the Presidency in 2019. For him to do that, he must be seen to be in control of the party in the state. “He desires to install not only the next governor; he also wants to install his surrogates in other elective positions in 2019 such as senators, House of Representatives members and the state House of Assembly lawmakers. “Jonathan also desperately wants all groups and individuals with political aspirations to queue behind him as the leader of the party in the state ahead of the 2019 elections. “It will guarantee him a sure footing to make a strong bid for the party...

Rivers: Govt Wike's proposed disbursement of N200m suffers another setback as comrade Douglas raises alarm

All is not well as the Rivers state governor, Nyesome Wike proposes another huge sum of amount in driving his political careers. According to a top antagonist of governor Wike's government, Douglas Dodiyi-Manuel, who highlighted some points said the move should be discontinued. Excerpts from Mr. Dodiyi-Manuel's massage; "We are yet to determine the implementation quotient of the 2alarmnd 2017 budgets that summatively amounted to N840b expenditure in two years. What are loans? I don't believe in artisanal programs that insult the potentials of our YOUTH. In this day and age, industrialisation is the word, not mere survival. If the Rivers State Government is sincere, then they must follow certain sequence: 1. Institutionalization: by this, I mean to create and strengthen institutions that will drive GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES. We can't in the 21st Century allow Wike run government like a kiosk. These institutions will look into government's proposed...

Fresh Crisis in Rivers as Anabs, NGOs and others Rejects INEC Result Collation

Fresh Crisis in Rivers as Anabs, NGOs and others Rejects INEC Result Collation A foremost elder statesman Anabs Sara-Igbe and coalitions of Non Governmental Organizations  has rejected the onward collation of results by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC. Addressing a large crowd  in a mega protest held  in Port Harcourt, Anabs Sara-Igbe maintained that the entire collation process should be canceled with  immediate effect, and INEC should conduct a fresh Election following their inability to do the right thing. In his views, he called on President Mohammadu Buhari to intervene stressing that what is happening in Rivers state is beyond autocracy alleging that both the incumbent governor of the state and  INEC are playing games. The elder statesman who also doubles as the spokesperson to Pan -Niger Delta Forum   also noted that the results being collated by INEC will not stand in as much as INEC did comprised.