Skip to main content

Gov Zulum drums support for Christian Chairman



Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Zulum has called on President Muhammadu Buhari, his fellow governors and other stakeholders in the party to support the candidature of the Minister for Intergovernmental Affairs, Senator George Akume the next All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman.

He said: “As the Executive Governor of Borno State, who believes in the concept fairness, equity and justice, I plead with His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, all the executive governors of our great party, esteemed party chieftains and elders to unanimously endorse Distinguished Senator George Akume, the former Executive Governor of Benue State as the new National Chairman of the APC.”

Zulum added: “One thing about me is that I don’t pretend. Even Mr President is aware of this fact about my character traits. To give our very own Christian brothers and sisters in our great party, the APC, the sense of belonging, Senator George Akume deserves the total support of all party chieftains who believe in the unity of our great party, APC.”

The governor expressed these views while paying a courtesy call on Senator George Akume at his Abuja residence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Rivers: Govt Wike's proposed disbursement of N200m suffers another setback as comrade Douglas raises alarm

All is not well as the Rivers state governor, Nyesome Wike proposes another huge sum of amount in driving his political careers. According to a top antagonist of governor Wike's government, Douglas Dodiyi-Manuel, who highlighted some points said the move should be discontinued. Excerpts from Mr. Dodiyi-Manuel's massage; "We are yet to determine the implementation quotient of the 2alarmnd 2017 budgets that summatively amounted to N840b expenditure in two years. What are loans? I don't believe in artisanal programs that insult the potentials of our YOUTH. In this day and age, industrialisation is the word, not mere survival. If the Rivers State Government is sincere, then they must follow certain sequence: 1. Institutionalization: by this, I mean to create and strengthen institutions that will drive GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES. We can't in the 21st Century allow Wike run government like a kiosk. These institutions will look into government's proposed...

SENIBO CHRIS FINEBONE: An Epitome Of Knowledge, Media Colossus And Dogged Change Crusader. ~RVS-APC New Media Team.

SENIBO CHRIS FINEBONE: An Epitome Of Knowledge, Media Colossus And Dogged Change Crusader. ~RVS-APC New Media Team. As we gradually prepare to go on the hustings again, in another bid to salvage our dear state and deliver her oppressed people from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men, please allow us the privilege and honour to openly celebrate and commend one of our own, the distinguished, dogged, brilliant, able leader and the Publicity Secretary of the Rivers state Chapter of the All Progressives Congress, SENIBO CHRIS FINEBONE. Today, 4th of April, 2017 may seem like one of those ordinary days. But, to us in the RVS APC NEW MEDIA TEAM, it is special, in every sense of the word. It is a day that we relax the rigour of politics and its associated stress, to appreciate the relentless efforts of Senibo Chris Finebone and rhapsodize about his commitment towards deepening democracy, equity, promotion of the principles of equality and liberation of the oppressed in Rivers state, thr...