Skip to main content

Flash: TCVG Boss blasts governor Nyesome Wike for raising false alarm... Assures Rivers people of a better governor in 2019




Flash: TCVG Boss blasts governor Nyesome Wike for raising false alarm... Assures Rivers people of a better governor in 2019

Convener, Tonye Cole Volunteer Group, Mrs Ibifuro Tatua has criticised the Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike for spreading what could be described as defamatory statements about the country's ruling party.

Mrs. Tatua noted that the Rivers State governor left many dumbfounded with his misleading,  careless and inappropriate comments as he accused the federal government of planning to plant 800 guns in Rivers State, with the objective of destabilising it.
She further accused  the Rivers State governor of doing everything possible to prejudice the minds of Nigerians by deliberate lies and perversion of the truth.

According to her views, "We are feeling the pulse of Rivers people. APC will win in 2019. Lies, threats and other attempts to bully the electorate will not play a factor in the 2019 Rivers State governorship election. "Tatua said Tuesday at a meeting with South-South leaders in public, private and non-profit sectors.

"Nyesom Wike's scurrilous claims are 100 percent false " she said to the attentive gathering.

The PDP governorship candidate faces rejection in 2019 from the good people of Rivers State because of his poor performance, white elephant projects and tendency to speak first and think later.

Tatua, member of the Board of the National Commission for Nomadic Education, spoke in Port Harcourt on leadership, service in the country and 2019 elections.

She said that the Rivers State APC gubernatorial flag bearer, Mr Tonye Cole would safeguard the security and liberty of Rivers people, reform education and improve the state's economy, infrastructure and people's well-being.

"Nyesom Wike is an incompetent leader. The people of Rivers State have suffered massively. Tonye Cole will work vigorously for the progress of Rivers State. He will transform the state.##

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment At least husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting a woman, Okafor Ogochukwu, at Ezimezi village in Amawbia state. While the husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged nine (9) years imprisonment each, conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occassioning harm. Recall that, a statement by SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO of Anambra State   Police Command, stated that: “On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with he...

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY After serving 63 years for a crime he claims he did not commit, a Pennsylvania man is turning down the opportunity to be paroled from prison on principle. He claims he is innocent and should never have been convicted in the first place. Convicted for the 1953 murders of two people at the age of 15, the man has maintained his innocence for more than half a century. You have to hear his story. Seventy nine year old Joseph Ligon, was fifteen years old when he was tried and convicted for the stabbing deaths of Charles Pitts and Jackson Hamm. Five other youths were also charged. The deaths were the result of a gang brawl. Developmentally disabled, he admitted he had been part of the melee, but did not stab the two youths who were killed, and he has maintained his innocence throughout his ordeal. All of the other defendants in the case have either passed away or have been released from prison already. In 2010, Ligon spoke...

Sad: See what Buhari said about Rivers/Kaduna

  Read full text: STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS NEW YEAR KILLINGS IN RIVERS AND KADUNA STATES President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and outrage at reports of killings of innocent persons in Omoku, Rivers State and the traditional ruler, the Etum Numana, Dr Gambo Makama, and his wife in Sango Local Government Area of Kaduna State in the New Year. The President, who described the incidents as “reprehensible and unacceptable,” directed law enforcement agencies in both states to intensify their current efforts in order to speedily bring the perpetrators to face the wrath of the law. “I have always maintained that nothing justifies the taking of the life of an innocent person,” he said, adding that “people in our communities must learn to live peacefully.” President Buhari appealed to the communities affected not to embark on reprisal attacks, but allow the security agencies to carry out comprehensive investigations to properly punish the culprits. He comm...