Skip to main content

Police declares 8persons wanted in Rivers State. See picture for more details.

Police declares 8persons wanted in Rivers State.

See picture for more details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Rivers 2019: A cry for riverine governor ~written by Barr Owen

In recent times, the media have been inundated with brilliant arguments that power must rotate to the Riverine section of Rivers State. This aspiration no doubt is predicated on the dogged principle of equity and justice aiming at building a virile and egalitarian Rivers state where every section would feel a sense of belonging. Little wonder that a people that produce the bulk of the natural resources for the sustenance of the state and the nation cannot access the seat of power of the state to determine how the resources are applied for the development of the state. They are being systematically pushed to the periphery to serve as second fiddle in the state. Unfortunately, in Rivers state brick house, spare tyres never had opportunity to ride the car of governance. This is perhaps the worst type of internal neo- colonialism which must be dismantled in Rivers State in the 2019  gubernatorial election. Even more disturbing is the fact that from 1999 till date the coveted seat ...

Governorship candidate blasts Wike, Bomba... As well Exonerates Amaechi

Here is the full details of Engr. Biokpomabo Awara's reply to the resignation of his running mate and deputy.   "The support the AAC got from the Honourable Minister and the APC was unconditional. Those conditions my deputy alleged in the statement drafted for him by Governor Wike are false, crude lies. The alliance between AAC and APC for the governorship election is as a result of our shared love for the State and our shared vision to liberate Rivers State from the shackles of cultism, rapidly growing poverty and the unsafe nature of our State in the hands of an administration that has wrecked almost everything in our State" "One of the reasons I picked him as my running mate is because of the long running relationship between the Ogoni and Kalabari people, dating back to pre-independence. I also choosed him because I saw a fatherly figure and capacity in him that could benefit Rivers Youths, since am 40 and he is a retired Nigeria Police Superintendent, w...