Skip to main content

Just see how they killed Andonians at Igboshimini

Just see how they killed Andonians at Igboshimini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Rivers 2019: A cry for riverine governor ~written by Barr Owen

In recent times, the media have been inundated with brilliant arguments that power must rotate to the Riverine section of Rivers State. This aspiration no doubt is predicated on the dogged principle of equity and justice aiming at building a virile and egalitarian Rivers state where every section would feel a sense of belonging. Little wonder that a people that produce the bulk of the natural resources for the sustenance of the state and the nation cannot access the seat of power of the state to determine how the resources are applied for the development of the state. They are being systematically pushed to the periphery to serve as second fiddle in the state. Unfortunately, in Rivers state brick house, spare tyres never had opportunity to ride the car of governance. This is perhaps the worst type of internal neo- colonialism which must be dismantled in Rivers State in the 2019  gubernatorial election. Even more disturbing is the fact that from 1999 till date the coveted seat ...

FG begins cargo delivery by rail to Kaduna Dry Port

FG begins cargo delivery by rail to Kaduna Dry Port The Federal government has began Cargo delivery by rail to Kaduna Dry Port which includes moving of goods from Lagos Ports, via the newly acquired Railway wagons to Kaduna. This is is said to be another landmark achievement by the president Mohammadu  Buhari led Federal government through the Minister of Transportation,  Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. More details coming!