Skip to main content

Unbelievable! Selfie camera caught ghost

PIC FROM MERCURY PRESS



A girl’s chilling selfie in a car appears to show a ‘child ghost’ sitting in the back seat which paranormal experts believe was a warning from beyond the grave


Melissa Kurtz, 48, was driving her daughter Harper to a beauty pageant when the 13-year-old became bored and started taking snaps of herself.
However the mum-of-two claims she later spotted the ghostly face of a young boy lurking behind Harper  – despite insisting there was one else in the car with them.
Researching the stretch of road they were travelling on, Melissa discovered that the spooky selfie coincided with the anniversary of a deadly road accident which she thinks could have involved the same little lad.

Multiple paranormal investigators analysed the image with one claiming the ghost’s hand appeared to be reaching for Harper.
But Melissa says she was not scared by the suspected haunting as she claims Harper is a magnet for paranormal activity.
According to her, “I didn’t notice it until about a month later when I was going through my camera when taking pictures for something else.
“It was a real ‘Oh my god’ moment. I was really shocked by it, incredibly shocked. I ran into the other room and said to friends who were staying with me ‘you have to see this’. Everyone was awestruck.
“I think it’s very important to the world to see that picture because I know it’s genuine and real and we were the only two in the car.
“So many people have hope for the afterlife and this proves it – to me anyway. People [who have seen it] have taken comfort in that.
“Harper didn’t have her seatbelt on and one of the investigators who analysed the photo called Greg Pocha thought [the ghost] could be trying to warn her.
“[Her seatbelt] is something I yell at her about all the time. I’ve had 13 traffic tickets in two years due to her not wearing one. She is very stubborn – though I’m always trying to catch her when she hasn’t got it on.
"I'm not sure about that as it really looks to me like he has two fingers up, like he is putting rabbit ears up behind her. I think it is just a little boy playing, trying to be funny. I think it's a positive thing though.
"[However] I very much appreciate that if the child has died because of not having a seatbelt on then that's what he could be doing."
The image was taken in July this year on a highway in the Maitland area of Florida, near Orlando, when Melissa, a photographer and writer, was driving Harper to a junior beauty pageant, where she eventually placed fourth.
Melissa was so shocked by the image she submitted it to Greg Pocha, who is director of parapsychology, afterlife and paranormal studies at Eidolon Project Canada.
He claims that using an image analysis program, also used by the FBI and CIA, shows the boy has no colour or 'temperature' in the picture, which he says adds 'to the possibility that the photo may be authentic as a ghost photo'.
This story originally appeared on The Sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus: Engr Awara commends Govt moves in tackling Covid-19, Sues for mass mobilization

The 2019 governorship candidate of the African Action Congress in Rivers State, Engr Biokpomabo Awara has thrown his weights behind Government's moves in curbing the wide spread of Covic -19 in the nation. According to a press statement made available, he advised citizens to fully adhere to governments directives and stay safe.   "Dear Good People of Rivers State, I salute you at this critical time in our lives.  You are all aware of the global pandemic called Coronavirus also known as Covid'19, which is said to be circulated by air fluids, handshakes, close contact with people. As a way of curtailing the wide spread of this virus in our dear Rivers state, I plead with you all to strictly adhere to  directives from our Governments (State & Federal) which include; regular washing of your hands, avoidance of  social gatherings of not more than 50 persons. You are also strongly advised to stay at home pending the duration of this pandemic, if you must go ...

Fresh: 7persons feared dead in Rivers

Welcome to NewsPointers Information  at our disposal has it that at least seven persons have been shot dead today Sunday by an unknown gunmen at Kaani Babbe Community, in Babbe District of Khana Local Government Area. Names of the victims are;  1.Mgbibari Nyornyaa. 2.Sira Mgbibari 3.Boy Mgbibari 4.Sorlesi Youngman 5.Dornu Aanu 6.Bariagra Menebe 7.Lekia Eleaee. Also it was gathered that the victims were  said to be brothers, though what might have led to their death is still unknown. More details coming up shortly!.

See What Pres. Buhari Said That Got Nigerians Wondering

  Full text: Muhammadu Buhari’s 2018 New Year address I join my fellow citizens this morning to welcome and celebrate the New Year 2018. This year promises to be pivotal in our quest for CHANGE.   Unfortunately, I am saddened to acknowledge that for many this Christmas and New Year holidays have been anything but merry and happy. Instead of showing love, companionship and charity, some of our compatriots chose this period to inflict severe hardship on us all by creating unnecessary fuel scarcity across the country.  The consequence was that not many could travel and the few who did had to pay exorbitant transport fares. This is unacceptable given that NNPC had taken measures to ensure availability at all depots. I am determined to get to the root of this collective blackmail of all Nigerians and ensure that whichever groups are behind this manipulated hardship will be prevented from doing so again.  Such unpatriotism will not divert the Administration from the c...