Skip to main content

Softnews: What will you do to students who bids for strike?

A teacher during her class asked her students to draw her attention in area they are not cleared;

Akpos: Stood up, Anty I have one question

Teacher: Go ahead and ask!

Akpos: Anty when are we going on strike?

As am talking to you now the Anty is still in search of what to do to Akpos. If you have anything in mind you can please recommend it to the teacher through imaowaji135@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, will hold an investigative hearing to unravel cases of allegations of corruption and racketeering concerning the Commission. At a meeting of the Management Committee of the Commission in Port Harcourt, the Managing Director/CEO, Nsima U. Ekere, declared that “it was imperative and urgent for the Commission to find out what was true and what was not true about the allegations, in order to immediately tackle them.” Ekere, who expressed displeasure at “all the stories of corruption surrounding the Commission”, said it was time to clean up the interventionist agency, in order to position it to effectively and efficiently facilitate sustainable regional development. “We cannot allow these stories and allegations to keep making the rounds,” he stated, adding: “We cannot continue to act as though these allegations a...

SIG marks birthday in a low key

Shedrack Ima-Owaji Green has said he was contemplating on wishing himself happy birthday because he woke up unhappy. However, startled his fans by saying they can now wish him happy birthday.