Skip to main content

GFGG CONDNMS INEC ELECTION POSTPONEMENT CANVASS SUPPORT FOR PDP.

GFGG CONDNMS INEC ELECTION POSTPONEMENT CANVASS SUPPORT FOR PDP.

A Group known as Greassroot for good Goverance (GFGG) has expressed disappointment over postponement of the 2019 general election on the day of the election describing it as a national embarrassment.

 This was contained on a communiqué issued by the group after a critical assesnment of the issues that led to the election postpoment shorty after their meeting on Monday in Port Harcourt.

The communique which was duly signed by the GFGG National coordinator, Pimcess Joy Kanu and it's Rivers State coordinator ,Levi Kenaam stated that Inec should render an unreserved apology to Nigerians and international community for their  high level of incompetence

. The state also urge Inec to engage Nigerians on the reasons for postponement, assuring them that the commission will adhere strictly to reversed timeline for the rescheduled polls.

. The document equally advised Inec to engage professional to handle some of it's assignment's in the rescheduled elections instead of relying on the limited knowledge of it's Commissioners.
.
 GFGG called on it's members to remain calm to the remaining days before the elections to sensitize Nigerians on the need to participate in the rescheduled elections despite the recent disappointment occasioned by the postponement.

. The group particularly called on Nigeria's to cast their votes for the PDP presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Rivers state PDP governorship candidate, Barr Nyesom Wike ,since according to them the Atiku/PDP manifesto is very clear on how to get Nigeria working again.

 So we know where we are going, Also we call on all voters in Rivers state to cast their votes for the re- election of Mr Project. His Excellency, Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike and all PDP Candidate on March 9th the statement said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment

Perpetrators of Flogged Anambra Woman bags 9yrs imprisonment At least husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting a woman, Okafor Ogochukwu, at Ezimezi village in Amawbia state. While the husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged nine (9) years imprisonment each, conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occassioning harm. Recall that, a statement by SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO of Anambra State   Police Command, stated that: “On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with he...

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY

MEET THE OLDEST PRISONER IN THE WORLD THAT SAID HE IS NOT GUILTY After serving 63 years for a crime he claims he did not commit, a Pennsylvania man is turning down the opportunity to be paroled from prison on principle. He claims he is innocent and should never have been convicted in the first place. Convicted for the 1953 murders of two people at the age of 15, the man has maintained his innocence for more than half a century. You have to hear his story. Seventy nine year old Joseph Ligon, was fifteen years old when he was tried and convicted for the stabbing deaths of Charles Pitts and Jackson Hamm. Five other youths were also charged. The deaths were the result of a gang brawl. Developmentally disabled, he admitted he had been part of the melee, but did not stab the two youths who were killed, and he has maintained his innocence throughout his ordeal. All of the other defendants in the case have either passed away or have been released from prison already. In 2010, Ligon spoke...

Sad: See what Buhari said about Rivers/Kaduna

  Read full text: STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS NEW YEAR KILLINGS IN RIVERS AND KADUNA STATES President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed shock and outrage at reports of killings of innocent persons in Omoku, Rivers State and the traditional ruler, the Etum Numana, Dr Gambo Makama, and his wife in Sango Local Government Area of Kaduna State in the New Year. The President, who described the incidents as “reprehensible and unacceptable,” directed law enforcement agencies in both states to intensify their current efforts in order to speedily bring the perpetrators to face the wrath of the law. “I have always maintained that nothing justifies the taking of the life of an innocent person,” he said, adding that “people in our communities must learn to live peacefully.” President Buhari appealed to the communities affected not to embark on reprisal attacks, but allow the security agencies to carry out comprehensive investigations to properly punish the culprits. He comm...