Skip to main content

Adams Oshomole promises to unite APC members

The national chairman of the All Progressive Congress, Adams Oshomole has plead to unite aggrieved APC members.

According to him “My appeal to all those who are aggrieved is to be patient,” Oshiomhole said.

“The assurance is that under my leadership, we will make honest mistakes and once our attention is drawn, we will find courage to make up for our mistake.

“Some people say how can people eat their words, for me, I will eat my words if it is nutritious enough and if that is what I have to do to have peace in the family.”

He expressed appreciation to members of the party for his election and for entrusting with him, the responsibility to pilot the party’s affairs at this time.

He acknowledged that he knew of the party’s challenges before accepting the task, saying it is a huge opportunity for him and other newly elected executives of the party to make a difference.

This, Oshiomhole said, was not only for the party, but for the country generally.

“So, I appeal to people to realise that a blind man can redeem his eyes if he applies the correct medication, but you can’t force it to open over night,” he said.

He added that forcing the eyes to open over night, would create more problems and damage the eye the more.

The APC national chairman maintained that he would do everything possible to sustain confidence and trust, adding that everybody was important in the party.

He also said that everybody in the party matters, adding that he would run an inclusive party.

“I pray for wisdom and courage and I believe that we have it and we will deploy it for peace within the APC family,” Oshiomhole said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, will hold an investigative hearing to unravel cases of allegations of corruption and racketeering concerning the Commission. At a meeting of the Management Committee of the Commission in Port Harcourt, the Managing Director/CEO, Nsima U. Ekere, declared that “it was imperative and urgent for the Commission to find out what was true and what was not true about the allegations, in order to immediately tackle them.” Ekere, who expressed displeasure at “all the stories of corruption surrounding the Commission”, said it was time to clean up the interventionist agency, in order to position it to effectively and efficiently facilitate sustainable regional development. “We cannot allow these stories and allegations to keep making the rounds,” he stated, adding: “We cannot continue to act as though these allegations a...

SIG marks birthday in a low key

Shedrack Ima-Owaji Green has said he was contemplating on wishing himself happy birthday because he woke up unhappy. However, startled his fans by saying they can now wish him happy birthday.