Skip to main content

Easter Blasts: Film actor reacts for being worshipped as Jesus Christ!




The man who acted the role of Jesus in "Jesus of Nazareth", Robert Powell said people should stop worshiping his image that he is not Jesus Christ. He said he only casted that role to make his living. He further advised that those loving and keeping his photos in their Churches and houses should burn them up with immediate effect and worship the true God.##

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Rivers 2019: A cry for riverine governor ~written by Barr Owen

In recent times, the media have been inundated with brilliant arguments that power must rotate to the Riverine section of Rivers State. This aspiration no doubt is predicated on the dogged principle of equity and justice aiming at building a virile and egalitarian Rivers state where every section would feel a sense of belonging. Little wonder that a people that produce the bulk of the natural resources for the sustenance of the state and the nation cannot access the seat of power of the state to determine how the resources are applied for the development of the state. They are being systematically pushed to the periphery to serve as second fiddle in the state. Unfortunately, in Rivers state brick house, spare tyres never had opportunity to ride the car of governance. This is perhaps the worst type of internal neo- colonialism which must be dismantled in Rivers State in the 2019  gubernatorial election. Even more disturbing is the fact that from 1999 till date the coveted seat ...

Rivers: Govt Wike's proposed disbursement of N200m suffers another setback as comrade Douglas raises alarm

All is not well as the Rivers state governor, Nyesome Wike proposes another huge sum of amount in driving his political careers. According to a top antagonist of governor Wike's government, Douglas Dodiyi-Manuel, who highlighted some points said the move should be discontinued. Excerpts from Mr. Dodiyi-Manuel's massage; "We are yet to determine the implementation quotient of the 2alarmnd 2017 budgets that summatively amounted to N840b expenditure in two years. What are loans? I don't believe in artisanal programs that insult the potentials of our YOUTH. In this day and age, industrialisation is the word, not mere survival. If the Rivers State Government is sincere, then they must follow certain sequence: 1. Institutionalization: by this, I mean to create and strengthen institutions that will drive GOVERNMENT'S POLICIES. We can't in the 21st Century allow Wike run government like a kiosk. These institutions will look into government's proposed...