Skip to main content

Just in! Thousands of Andonians to benefit free M/treatment

All is now set for the commencment of free medical Health care in Andoni Local Goverment Area.
The free medical care organized by Dr. Dressman Good Health Foundation, is expected to treat all those in the ANOLGA starting from Ataba today.
According to a statement from Dr. Otogwung Romnsan Dressman, the exercise will begin on sunday the 27th of November 2016 and span through the week.
The statement however enjoins residents living in Andoni to come out in their numbers as team of medical expert will be on ground checking their health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred"~PMB

Whats your take on this? Quote of the day "I have No private business, No private University, I owned No oil well, No foreign accounts, I live solely on pensions and my salary. What is my offence, why the hatred" ~Muhammadu Buhari

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing

Flash NDDC Sets up Committee on Corruption Charges … Holds Investigative Hearing The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, will hold an investigative hearing to unravel cases of allegations of corruption and racketeering concerning the Commission. At a meeting of the Management Committee of the Commission in Port Harcourt, the Managing Director/CEO, Nsima U. Ekere, declared that “it was imperative and urgent for the Commission to find out what was true and what was not true about the allegations, in order to immediately tackle them.” Ekere, who expressed displeasure at “all the stories of corruption surrounding the Commission”, said it was time to clean up the interventionist agency, in order to position it to effectively and efficiently facilitate sustainable regional development. “We cannot allow these stories and allegations to keep making the rounds,” he stated, adding: “We cannot continue to act as though these allegations a...

Governorship candidate blasts Wike, Bomba... As well Exonerates Amaechi

Here is the full details of Engr. Biokpomabo Awara's reply to the resignation of his running mate and deputy.   "The support the AAC got from the Honourable Minister and the APC was unconditional. Those conditions my deputy alleged in the statement drafted for him by Governor Wike are false, crude lies. The alliance between AAC and APC for the governorship election is as a result of our shared love for the State and our shared vision to liberate Rivers State from the shackles of cultism, rapidly growing poverty and the unsafe nature of our State in the hands of an administration that has wrecked almost everything in our State" "One of the reasons I picked him as my running mate is because of the long running relationship between the Ogoni and Kalabari people, dating back to pre-independence. I also choosed him because I saw a fatherly figure and capacity in him that could benefit Rivers Youths, since am 40 and he is a retired Nigeria Police Superintendent, w...